From: Mike Marchywka (marchywka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-17 13:38:53

Try those links I sent or check your favorite vendor site. Most of these guys publish
educational material to get people to use their products in the best possible way.
I happen to be familiar with Intel but there may be better ones.

[ the formating below is because hotmail now thinks that I want to send graphics, not information. LOL ]

Mike Marchywka 586 Saint James Walk Marietta GA 30067-7165 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only marchywka_at_[hidden] Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire ISP - try me on marchywka_at_[hidden] if no reply here. Thanks.