From: framebuffer (framebuffer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-18 05:41:06

Hello Richard!

Thanks for the reply. Strange. I was able to fix the problem by upgrading to
the latest version 1.34.1. But how the contents of the two files got
switched is still a mystery. No one uses my computer except me so its not a
prank. Until I am the one who switched the contents of the files
intrusive_ptr.hpp with intrusive_ptr_test.cpp in my sleep, I have no clue
how it happened!