From: Erignac, Charles A (charles.a.erignac_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-18 12:55:40

Thank you all for the replys to my enquiry.
I solved my problem by installing the Service Pack 1 of VC-8.0. This
update introduces a new set of runtimes (rev 762) that the loader is
able to match with the Boost dlls.
Oddly enough, the dependency walker (V2.2.6000) still fails to locate
MSVCR80D.DLL as referenced by the version of MSVCP80D.DLL located here:

c:\windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc80.debugcrt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727
.762_x-ww_5490cd9f\MSVCP80D.DLL

Best regards,
Charles