From: Terry G (tjgolubi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-28 02:28:46

How are BOOST_LVALUE_ASSIGN and BOOST_LVALUE_ASSIGN2 used?
How do I know which one to use?

Is David Abrahams move.hpp the best library to use for move semantics?
I noticed something similar under interprocess.
Is there a version of unique_ptr that works with Dave's move.hpp?
If not, does it make sense to create one?

Its been several years since this was a topic of discussion here.
Unfortunately, I didn't need to use it then. Now I do, and C++0X is still
over the horizon for a few years for embedded systems.
I'm not sure, but I think the compiler I'll be using is GCC 3.4 or later.

terry