From: Dan Pieczynski (dpieczynski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-28 13:57:15

> This definitely means that when you build your main.o file, you use Boost > includes in
> /usr/include/boost/, not any local version you might have. This does not > > seem to be a problem
> with the way boost is built.

When I originally compiled that directory I confirmed the include directory had been pointing to the correct BOOST include directory(as opposed to the one reported in the link error).

But the issue has been resolved. I found that I hadn't defined BOOST_ROOT when I originally built the library so I defined BOOST_ROOT and ran ./configure passing in the --includedir param.

Then I rebuilt the project and it linked without incident.

_______________________________________________________ The information in this email or in any file attached hereto is intended only for the personal and confiden- tial use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is propri- etary and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communica- tion is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product. Email trans- mission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error- free. P6070214