From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-28 18:41:37

Its not really fixed in the trunk.

I just reordered the headers in test_exported so it would will still test
the rest of it.

I want to add a special test for this, put it into the trunk and update the
documention
to describe the real situation - that is the head order is only remains as
an issue for
some compilers - currently I believe that that includes gcc 4.1+ (I think).

Robert Ramey