From: Venkatraman S (venkat83_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-28 22:25:19

Hi,

How are the C++ and Python objects maintained when the context switch
happens between the two - i.,e in the following example, once i create an
object of Var in Python and pass it to C++ - does it pass by reference or
value?

The reason why i am asking is this because , we are developing a highly
'memory optimized' application and need very judicious use of the memory -
and hence expect it to happen via reference. I tried to use Valgrind package
and look at the dumps , but was flummoxed by the dumps - couldnt comprehend
it :)

Regards,

--
Venkat