From: Torsten Sadowski (tsadowski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-30 18:31:52

Hello Bernhard,

adding edges works exactly the same with lists as with vectors. But a
vertex descriptor is no longer an int but an void*. This can
complicate some things.

If I understand BGL right, the property maps are taken automatically
care of. You should call clear_vertex before remove_vertex. I ran
into trouble with "dangling" edges.

Cheers, Torsten