From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-31 15:37:48

Hi all!

I'm starting to play with boost::fusion and I am amazed by its power -
thanks for the library, its great!

Nevertheless, I ran into some trouble: I have fusion vector of function
objects which all have the same arity and take the same arguments. Now I
want to call each function object via the fusion::invoke method, as I
have the arguments also on in a fusion vector, so something like this:

typedef fusion::vector< binary_function1, binary_function2, ...>
funcVec;

typedef fusion::vector< double, int > argType;

funcVec funs; argType args(0.5, 3);

Now my idea was to use boost::bind to do the trick like this:

boost::transform(funcVec, bll::bind(&fusion::invoke<>, _1, args));

However, this does not work - the bind complains about unresolved
overloaded function type. So, what is wrong here?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help.

Greetings,

Sebastian Weber