From: Igor R. (igor_rubinov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-06 10:48:52

> Steven Watanabe wrote:
> > How do you intend to use this.> > Creator<mpl::at<source2dest, SourceClass1>::type>::create()?

Well, actually it was based on this discussion:
It seems that the thing I'm trying to elaborate is a bit similar to what was done there.

> Can you be more specific about the problem. What you have ought to work

Some objects in my program exchange "message" objects. Some of such message receivers are state-machines (based on Boost.Statechart) which states should be affected by the messages. For this purpose I'd like these messages to be "converted" to (or "wrapped" by) event objects...

> (Almost. create should say return DestClass(), otherwise you have a memory leak)

yes, sure! just forgot to modify the copy&pasted text from the above example :)

Discover the new Windows Vista