From: gast128 (gast128_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-06 15:58:09

Germán Diago <germandiago <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello. I compiled boost successfully for windows xp with visual c++ 9
toolchain.But when I try to link the regex example, visual studio looks
for 'libboost-regex...' but the file produced for that file is 'boost-
regex...' without the lib prefix.
> I don't know if this is a boost problem or a visual studio configuration
problem.Anyway, do you know how can I solve this problem and link libraries
with visual studio?I googled a lot but found no answer.

Yes look at my article on codeproject. If it is linking with lib variants, you
don't use the auto (dynamic) linking, which is also described there.