From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-06 18:34:37

"Andre Massing" <massing_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> Have you read
>> <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/statechart/doc/faq.html#HideInne
>>rWorkings>?
>
> Yes, I read it before but so far I haven't been able to link this to my
> problem. Unfortunately it's not clear to me how the faq answer can be
> applied
> to give an inner state reaction access to an outer state transit function
> without declaring the latter to be public.

Sorry, I misread your original post. Indeed, the FAQ item does not apply to
your problem. I can't think of any good way how you could declare transition
actions non-public.
I'm wondering why you'd want to do so? If you have applied the pattern
described in the FAQ item, FSM clients will never see any of the state
classes with the public transition actions, right?

Regards,

--
Andreas Huber
from the address shown in the header.