From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-07 10:05:30

Sebastian Weber:

> Hi Peter!
>
> bind_test passes for my compiler. I actually cannot sent you a senseful
> backtrace, since the compilation in debugging mode always yields a
> executable which works as it should (even though optimizations are on).
> Only compiling in release mode with -Ox x>0 yields a crashing
> executable. Seems like a gcc bug to me, but I thought some Problems like
> this are known. Attached is the affected code.

Nothing wrong with the code... You could try removing the "const" from the
const key_type k in the declaration of undo_put. Another thing I see is that
your commented-out detail::undo_put stores the property map by value,
whereas the bind expression uses ref(rpa). Could this make a difference? Is
it possible that the undo action is executed after rpa has been destroyed?