From: Christian Widmer (cwidmer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-09 11:31:02

Hi Ariel,

if you want to use char* to deal with text, I'd recommend to use
std::string instead, if you're interested in an array, you might want to
consider using a std::vector. If you can't do this for some reason,
here's some code which serializes a DREAL* (DREAL=double) and should
work similarly for char*:

    friend class boost::serialization::access;
    template<class Archive>
    void save(Archive & ar, const unsigned int version) const
    {
      ar & num_labels;
      for (int i=0; i < num_labels; ++i)
      {
        ar & labels[i];
      }
    }

    template<class Archive>
    void load(Archive & ar, const unsigned int version)
    {

      ar & num_labels;
      if (num_labels > 0)
      {