From: Anteru (newsgroups_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 10:54:16

Anthony Williams schrieb:
> I found a usage pattern that triggers the bug, and added a test to trunk. I've
> also added a "proper" fix to trunk: the simple fix above would yield many
> spurious wakes. I'd be grateful if you could try the version of boost.thread
> from svn trunk.

Tried from trunk. That is, I recompiled Boost.Thread from trunk
(r44150), and used to updated headers/binaries from that -- seems to
work. At least, I cannot reproduce the problem any more (I'm a bit
cautious with "works", as I could only test it on 1-2 CPUs).

Thanks for fixing this that quickly. Any idea when this fix is going to
be included in an official release? (1.35.1 or 1.36?)

Anteru