From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 14:58:50

Jeffery Cavallaro <jcavalla <at> google.com> writes:

> All of those people who are responsible for the 1.35.0
> release deserve a big round of applause. I was starting
> to worry about the project getting off track. No more
> doubts. The new website L&F is slick. The documentation
> links are complete. The download is complete. Everything
> looks on track for convergence with C++ 09. Great work
> people!

Is your project at Google using Boost? You might consider
sending a submission to "Who's using Boost"
(http://boost.org/users/uses.html ) to add to the already
existing Google entry at http://boost.org/users/uses_inhouse.html
(unless your project is precisely google-gtags).

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo