From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-10 18:14:46

I assume that it will be in the 1.36 release. Until then, you can get
it from the current Boost development code at
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/. The only thing missing from
there at the moment is the new behavior of boost::throw_exception as
described here:
http://revergestudios.com/boost-exception/throw_exception.html. This
will be added as soon as I finish working on minor compile errors and
workarounds for various compilers/platforms (probably by the end of
this week due to slow turnaround of the tests on some platforms.)

--
Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.