From: Igor R. (igor_rubinov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-13 07:12:01

Hi Andreas,

Unfortunately, it still produces compile-time error for the same reason...
The error occures when void state_machine::initial_construct() is being compiled, since the InitialState is not defined yet.

Probably you've got some example that compiles for sure?

Thank you,

Igor'.

> In your asynchronous_state_machine<> subclass hpp file add the following > line :> > private:> // ...> virtual void initiate_impl();> > In your asynchronous_state_machine<> subclass cpp file add the following > lines:> > void YourClassName::initiate_impl()> {> machine_base::initiate();> }> > Please let me know whether that works for you.> > Thanks & Regards,> > -- > Andreas Huber
Explore the seven wonders of the world