From: Jaime Rios (xdev74_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-17 09:24:44

Hi,I replied to another thread with the same problem.

To fix my problem, I had to uncheck the "recursive" checkbox button in the
"Header Search Paths" section of the "Debug" target project settings for the
boost header path. Once I unchecked the "recursive" checkbox, I was able to
compile my target.

I hope this helps you.

--
-Jaime