From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-17 16:35:08

De: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] [boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] En nombre de damny_at_[hidden] [damny_at_[hidden]]
Enviado el: jueves, 17 de abril de 2008 21:13
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Asunto: [Boost-users] [multi_index] custom template class for handlemulti_index map

> hi,
>
> i'm a newbie to boost an templates.
> but for my interrest i experimentalise with that.
> so i created an example like the following:
[... ]
> could you explain why the second try of using "getmapelm" results in an error?
[...]

Hi Daniel,

I don't see any blatant mistake, but as your code is not complete and I
therefore cannot compile it and run it I'm missing the problem. A shot
in the dark: How's your STRING type hashed according to Boost.Hash?
Remember that to use a user-defined type with Boost.Hash you
have to define an appropriate hash_value overload as described at

http://boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/doc/html/hash/custom.html

If after examining this point your problem persists and you can provide
a compilable snippet for me to run I can try to be a little more helpful.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo