From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-18 12:51:39

Good question. Since I don't have that compiler, I've been unable to
reproduce it.
Is this: error: error C2039: 'boost::get': Ist kein Element von
'boost::extensions::shared_library'.

The only error that you see?

Please add the command line option /P to your build - this will output the
preprocessed version of your file test_extension_and_optional.cpp. Then send
this to me - I might be able to figure out what is going on. It looks like
one of the preprocessor macros used by Boost.PreProcessor isn't working - I
do have some ideas about what may cause the problem.

See: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/134650

What happens when you move boost/optional.hpp after the extension headers?

Jeremy