From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-18 13:37:19

Rupert many thanks for you answer. Unfortunately my intention was to make it
without running the exe and then recompile. What you explain seems to me
like a scripting interface, which I still can use when rely on perl or
anything else.

But you bring me to an idea, that I can do pre-build steps, like copying the
cpp-file with internal linkage X-times and then compile all files copied.
Actually the best solution for my would be to handle all these issues by a
preprocessor.

Many thanks,
Ovanes