From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-20 12:47:06

Hallo, Totte.
I only just noticed your message.

Totte Karlsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to use boost threads classes with borland and I found that the latest release don't support borland compiler.

That information is misleading. All it means is that Boost 1.35 wasn't
officially tested with any Borland/CodeGear compiler. I ran the 1.35
regression tests against C++Builder 2007 and all but three Boost.Thread
tests pass.

> How or where can I download a windows installer for boost release 1_34 ?

I don't think there's such a thing. You need to download the source and
build it yourself. Depending on the Borland release you're using, you
might find the following useful:
http://bcbboost.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Nicola