From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 11:31:47

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:56:05PM +0800, Mohan gupta wrote:
> thank you sir for your reply ..can you please tell me where can i get
> the complete documentation or preferably tutorials on boost filesystem
> ??
> i googled a lot and even on the boost filesystem official site i
> cudn't get much .

I found
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/filesystem/doc/index.htm
by following
www.boost.org => Documentation => Libraries 1.35.0 - Current Release
=> Filesystem

Please note that there are some minor errors in the documentation.
So I think the function remove_all() mentioned in the tutorial should
not be used (does it even exist?) as it is not documented and also the
TR2 proposal doesn't mention it.

Please report these. I probably have to create a bug report as well
as it seems the author doesn't (currently) read the lists.

Jens