From: Ali F (ali.fareed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 16:53:19

> Are you sure?

Hi, yes I'm pretty sure. I used the BOOST_DIAGNOSTIC define and while
my framework lib is being built, the output is "Linking to lib file:
libboost_signals-vc90-mt-gd-1_35.lib"

> No: _DLL is used to determine which build variant is used (which MSVC
> runtime library the code is built against), not whether to link to a dll or
> static library build of Boost.Signals.

Oh, ok, when I was looking through the source I saw that #if
defined(_DLL) then variant="gd" else variant="sgd" so I just assumed
that was where teh decision was being made, since I want boost to link
to the sgd variant.

Thanks for the input.