From: Jonathan Franklin (franklin.jonathan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-26 16:17:29

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Mohan gupta <mohangupta13_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> can you please tell me whats the comand to compile programs which uses
> boost/thread libraries ...on gnu g++ on comand line
> ( im using fedora core 8)

I'm using 1.35, which I built myself, on my linux box (ubuntu Gutsy).

The code compiles fine without any bells and whistles using the following
command:
g++ -I/usr/local/include/boost-1_35 -c foo.cpp

Assuming:
1. The boost headers are installed in /usr/local/include/boost-1_35
2. Your source file is foo.cpp

I *highly* recommend learning how to use your compiler *before* playing with
boost too extensively.

Jon