From: Frank Birbacher (bloodymir.crap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-04 12:08:34

Hi!

I'm using the Filesystem library. I wrote myself a function to
recursively remove a directory. Afterwards I tried to take the address
of "remove" in order to use it in an STL algorithm. It didn't compile.
To resolve the problem I looked into the boost source code. And there I
found a "remove_all" function. I wonder what it does because I'm in need
for a recursive remove function. I scanned the filesystem documentation at

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/filesystem/doc/reference.html

but it does not contain "remove_all". Is the remove_all function part of
the public API of Filesystem and was just forgotten in the docs? Or must
I not use "remove_all"?

Regards,
Frank

PS: And how do I get the address of the "remove<path>" function??