From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-05 02:30:25

> Ovanes Markarian wrote:
> A small example:
>

> productive_header.h
> productive_impl.cpp
> some class defined here this class
> implemented here
> some use cases declared here
> & compiled if test code compilation test case
> implementations here as well
>

> After all I can compile:
>
> <productive executable> without tests by simply including
> productive_header.h
>
> <test executable> with test by defining BOOST_TEST_MAIN and including
> productive_header.h
>

> May be this already works so and you can point me to the documentation,
> where it is stated.

I am not sure what prevents you from doing this. This should work
without problems. In fact if you really want you production code to
match your test one, you can build all you production code along with
all test cases into shared libraries and than use
boost_console_test_runner to execute the tests.

Gennadiy