From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-09 09:57:25

Daniel Önnerby <daniel_at_[hidden]> writes:

> After upgrading my app from boost 1.34.1 to 1.35 I found that I am
> unable to pack my exe-files using upx.exe.
> The error message upx gives is:
> CantPackException: TLS callbacks are not supported
>
> I'm guessing this has anything to do with boost::threads that I'm using?
> Any way to get this fixed? I mean, it worked using boost 1.34.1?

This is trac issue #1848. Boost threads uses TLS callbacks to ensure data is
correctly cleaned up. This is used to a greater extent in 1.35 than in 1.34.1,
and on more compilers, hence the problem with UPX.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk