From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-09 15:59:09

________________________________
De: boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden] [boost-users-bounces_at_[hidden]] En nombre de francesco biscani [bluescarni_at_[hidden]]
Enviado el: viernes, 09 de mayo de 2008 21:36
Para: boost-users_at_[hidden]
Asunto: Re: [Boost-users] testing for multi_index equality

> Hi Joaquin,
>
> does this mean that if the zeroth index is unordered or ordered but non-unique you could
> have a false negative in the equality test due to elements ordering being undefined?
What do you mean by unordered? If the zeroth index is hashed, container
equality will fail to compile. In all other cases, equality depends on the ordering
of the elements, which is not strictly determined for ordered_non_unique,
sequenced and random_access. This might not coincide with your required
notion for equality. I simply mimicked the modus operandi of STL containers.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo