From: Surya Kiran Gullapalli (suryakiran.gullapalli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-10 05:04:53

Hello,
I've started using boost bimap recently and i encountered a problem.

With the standard c++ containers, I can always use forward declaration of my
classes in the interface files (header files) and then include the
appropriate header files in the implementation files (source files).

With boost bimap this seems to be not possible. Lets say I've MyClass and I
do like this.

----------------------------
class MyClass

boost::bimap<string, MyClass> my_bimap ;

The compiler spits out a lot of error messages. But If i avoid forward
declaration and include MyClass header file before declaring boost::bimap,
every thing is normal.

Is there any way I can avoid this header file inclusion just use forward
declaration ?

Thanks in advance,
Surya