From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-12 18:50:17

I wonder if boost have in mind to create a cross-platform library for

I am currently working on such a project. Search the list for
Boost.Extension. You can send me any questions. I presented it at BoostCon.

It has been tested on Windows, Mac and multiple versions of Linux. It
provides some basic object factory wrappers, but you can also use
Boost.Function rather well. I'm also working on Boost.Reflection, which is
designed to work with shared libraries.

There will be a number of additions to the interface over the next few
weeks, primarily as a result of feedback from BoostCon.

Jeremy Pack

http://boost-extension.blogspot.com