From: Julie Larson (julie.larson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-14 00:20:55

Thanks for the quick response Steven, However I think if you look at
it you'll see that the destructor hasn't been called yet when the
crash happens. The error happens during the iteration in main when
trying to print out the contents of the word class. The destructor
for the CWordHash class won't be called until after that when main
exits.