From: Adolfo Jimenez (adolfojmillan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-14 08:53:44

Hi list:

After a couple years with success in using the Boost Date_Time library in
Windows with minGW, now y need port the application to MS Visual C++
(actually using 2008 Express edition C++ 9.0).

I downloaded the Boost 1.35.0 version, and generated the binary files with
this command:

bjam release debug threading=multi --toolset=msvc stage

The documentation states that, in this case, the names for the libraries to
static linking respond to the structure: "libboost_date_time-xxxx.lib" and
that the definition libraries respond to the schema
"boost_date-time-xxx.lib".

In fact, along with some DLLs, I have obtained some .LIB files:

boost_date_time-vc90-mt-1_35.lib
boost_date_time-vc90-mt.lib
boost_date_time-vc90-mt-gd-1_35.lib
boost_date_time-vc90-mt-gd.lib

but only four libboost_xxx.lib:

libboost_test_exec_monitor-vc90-mt-1_35.lib
libboost_test_exec_monitor-vc90-mt.lib
libboost_test_exec_monitor-vc90-mt-gd-1_35.lib
libboost_test_exec_monitor-vc90-mt-gd.lib

I want use static linking with the library, so the compiler complain when
looking for the file

libboost_date_time-vc90-mt-gd-1_35.lib

The question is: Some idea on how to get that file?

Thanks.