From: Nair, Vipin (vnair_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 07:39:49

Hi,

I tried setting the variables u said but still it is not using it.

I tried to just compile the file which is throwing error, but that also
doesn't work. Have attached the build output. Please check and let me
know
If I am doing something really bad.

If I directly insert the include path like
'#include "/usr/include/assert.h" ', I get rid of the assert error, but
will get stuck in some other files which is dependent on some other
files.

Some silly thing, which I am not able to find.

Also, may be a point that I am using a make file which is developed
using Eclipse in linux. Will that contribute to this??

Regards
Vipin