From: Igor R. (igor_rubinov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 09:40:41

Look at thread::join(), thread_group::join()> I m writting a program which create threads following commands received > on a socket connection.> When exiting, I'd like to wait that all dynamically created threads have > ended their jobs.> I thought about using a shared variable (with mutual exclusion) that > threads would increment at start and decrement at end.> And then the program would stop, loop on sleep() while this shared > variable is still > 0.> > Is there a better way to wait for the end of threads ?
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx