From: David _ (solid_davidian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 19:13:51

i was already testing this little tutorial when you answered

http://www.quantnet.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2221&page=2

i wasn´t interested in Quantlib, just the 1.35 boost compilation

and it works now.

This explanation is really simple and helped me a lot to get everything compiled and running without having to read a lot of documentation. I guess something like this should be in the boost web...

thank you anyway

cheers ;)