From: Richard Dingwall (rdingwall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-16 23:40:47

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 3:11 PM, Gennadiy Rozental <rogeeff_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> What kind of setup would you prefer: link to the library or not, dynamic or
> static library?

This is one of the things I found confusing - I don't really care if
it's static or dynamic, and I don't really want to have to specially
recompile part of boost. Can I just link against the
libboost_unit_test_framework-mt-1_35.dylib that got installed in
/usr/local/lib/ when I installed boost?

Otherwise, what is the _simplest_ way to get this up and running?

> What compiler r u using? Which version of Boost?

GCC 4.0.1 and boost 1.35 (trunk).

Rich