From: Van Binh (binhnv.vn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-17 04:51:22

Hi all,

I am writing a hooking program for Windows Vista, this program
includes an EXE module and a DLL. The DLL will be mapped to
every process on the desktop and it will send hooking information
to the EXE module. To implement data sending I am using boost library,
the EXE module creates a shared memory area and the DLL will write
hooking information in this erea.

This program work correctly with almost of programs excepts Windows
Vista's internet explorer when it runs in protected mode. I know that
this is because Windows Vista's security but I don't know how to fix it.
Please help me.

Thank you and best regard.