From: brad_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-05-19 10:04:24

Hi Guys,

I'm new to boost. Just a quick question about the include. I download and
untar 1.35.0 to /usr/include then I ran ./configure and make install which
for the most part were a success. After this, a dir named boost-1_35 is
created under /usr/local/include. Here's where the confusion (for me)
comes in... I may do includes this way:

g++ -static -I/usr/include/boost_1_35_0 test.cpp -o test.cpp

Or this way:

g++ -static -I/usr/local.include/boost-1_35 test.cpp -o test.cpp

Does it matter? Compiled stuff would fail for the first example (I think),
but header only stuff should be OK in the first example or second, right?
Just curious.

Thanks,
Brad