From: Richard Hadsell (hadsell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-19 15:11:30

I just discovered the Regex algorithm selection macros that have been
around for a long time. I noticed that BOOST_REGEX_RECURSIVE is
supposed to enable a faster algorithm, and it is not the default on
Linux systems. Most of our patterns are very simple, so I am not
worried about pathological cases, and I would like to try the recursive
algorithm.

Do I need to modify boost/regex/user.hpp before building the library?

Do I need to compile my applications with the macro defined as a
compiler option?

Is it sufficient to define the macro in a source file before including
the boost/regex.h header?

--
Dick Hadsell			914-259-6320  Fax: 914-259-6499
Reply-to:			hadsell_at_[hidden]