From: Max (LoadCom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-19 21:30:18

>Hello Max,
>
>yes it is possible. Just assign the reference member of the rhs to the the
>reference member of the lhs.
>
>The single feature of references is that they are no default constructible.
>Maybe your question was? is it possible to make a class which has reference
>type members default constructible?
>

>Vicente Juan Botet Escriba

Hello Escriba

Thank you for your clarification.

I just didn't know the fact that ref type member var's could
be assigned using '=' before you told me.

However, I'm also curious on the question you raised for me: :-)

Is it possible to make a class which has reference type members
default constructible?

AFAIK, the answer is no. I hope and don't hope there's a different
answer.

Thanks and best regards

Max