From: Anders Sundman (sundman.anders_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-20 03:17:50

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM, shunsuke <pstade.mb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Anders Sundman wrote:
>> Am I doing something wrong or is this a known awkwardness? If so, are
>> there any convenient workarounds?
>
> How about including this: http://tinyurl.com/57fwzr
> The filename at line84 has to be modified, though.

Your suggested file does indeed seem to fix my problem. Thank you for
you help with that.

I'm still a bit puzzled by the fact that this file is not a part of
the lambda library. IMHO library interoperability is important in the
general case, and library interoperability in boost should be a given.
I'll keep my fingers crossed that this (dare I say bug?) gets fixed in
the next release.

Best Regards,
Anders Sundman