From: Noah Roberts (roberts.noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-21 12:22:06

Maik Beckmann wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 21 Mai 2008 10:55:53 schrieb Hansi:
>> Okay this version is working.
>> The problem is that I have a fixed defined tuple and for that the tuple
>> is not defined inside a template struct.
>> for that I get the error that typename can be used only inside a
>> template declaration...
>
> The compiler is right, omit the typename keyword if you're not inside a
> template. In this case you can even write
> tup.get<enumFoo>()
> instead of
> tup.template get<enumFoo>()

Should I have had that in my function? The compiler didn't bitch about
it not being there...

I also test my code before posting to lists and such unless otherwise
expressed. The code I originally posted compiled and worked just fine.
  Can you cite chapter and verse why it shouldn't have? I try to be as
standard compliant as I can.