From: Chris Jefferson (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-21 12:38:41

2008/5/21 Igor R. <igor_rubinov_at_[hidden]>:
> Look at Array and Intrusive libraries.

Thanks, but neither of these really satisfy my requirements:

Intrusive is for things like lists, rather than a vector-type
structure, and as it is intrusive, I can't easily put pointers and
ints in it.

Arrays do go on the stack, but have to have a compile-type size and
you can't "push_back" into them.

Chris