From: Sangeeta Singh (singhs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 03:56:58

Hi,

I have a need to be able to specify my own init routine for the xml
serialization. I tried deriving a new archive from xml_oarchive_impl and
tried to have a init() function there but that does not get invoked.

I am using boost serialization library ver 1.32.

The xml that is generated by the library is malformed. It generates the
following line without corresponding end tag

<boost_serialization signature="serialization::archive" version="3">

There is no </boost_serialization> in the o/p xml.

Also my requiremet is that I do not generate this tag.

Thanks,

Sangeeta