From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-29 13:24:41

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> #include <boost/archive/xml_oarchive.hpp>
>
> #include <boost/archive/xml_iarchive.hpp>
>
> // instanciate the code we want to generate and add tothe library
> template MyClass::serialize<boost::archive::xml_oarchive>;
>
> template MyClass::serialize<boost::archive::xml_iarchive>;

Shouldn't there also be something to register the types and archives
that are statically linked into the DLL so that serialization of
shared_ptr<polymorphic_base>, etc. can find them? Also, is it possible
to safely unload a DLL that uses boost::serialization?

--
Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.