From: Fanara, Mark A (GE Infra, Transportation) (Mark.Fanara_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-30 12:31:08

Alex,

Thanks for the suggestion, but it did not help.

Perhaps the best bet is for me to

A) Rebuild the libraries (ugh - Wish boost-consulting would provide
Visual Studio projects to do this instead of boost jam)
B) Don't use the libraries, but add the needed boost .cpp files to my
project

Any thoughts?

>Go to Project properties -> Manifest tool -> Use FAT32 work around ->
YES

>This bizarre bug is related to some timestamp issue in the FAT32
system, I'm not sure... there's some long MSDN forum threads out there
about it from google.

>Good luck!
>
>Alex

Mark Fanara
GE - Transportation
Global Signaling
Senior Software Engineer
T 816-650-4684
F 513-786-4509
C 816-674-4614
D *217-4684
E mark.fanara_at_[hidden]
www.getransportation.com
31003 East Argo Rd PO Box 600
Grain Valley, MO 64029-9477 US
GE Transportation
NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document
attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). It is the
property of the General Electric Company and shall not be used,
disclosed or reproduced without the express written consent of the
General Electric Company. If you are not the intended recipient (or the
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence
to the intended recipient(s)), you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or
attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply email or
telephone 816-650-6171 X4684 and immediately delete this message and all
its attachments. Thank you.