From: Imran A. Pirwani (pirwani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-01 00:17:02

Hi,

I am new to BGL and wanted to find out if there's an easy way to do the
following in BoostGL:

Given a subset of vertices (specified as a parameter to the function), a
graph g, how does one query the neighbors of the subset that are not in
the subset? Is there a function already written that I can use or an easy
way to implement the above using simple building-blocks? I could maybe
write my own...but I need to be making this query many many times for
different subgraphs and I'd prefer to not have to check the membership
within the subset many times over and over again. Any ideas will be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Imran.