From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-03 02:15:10

Ovanes Markarian <om_boost <at> keywallet.com> writes:
> Only after these modifications we were able to compile and run unit tests.
> Is there any chance to either update the docs with this example so that it
> becomes a sort of guarantee how it might work, or let the combination of
> BOOST_TEST_MODULE and BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK generate the right linkage
> specification and export the symbol, otherwise this symbol was not found with
> GetProcAddress.With Kind Regards,Ovanes

The right way to construct your test module for now is to follow an example
located in

boost-trunk\libs\test\tools\console_test_runner\test\test_runner_test.cpp

I do agree that it should probably work with regular definition as well. Unix
implementation would be nice either ;) I was hoping we'd have
Boost.Process/Boost.Extension by now. If I have a time I'll fix it before the
release.

As for the docs they are pretty much absent for this usage variant. And it
doesn't look like I'll have time and endurance to pull it through for this
component.

Gennadiy